Greyhound Canada is currently seeking motivated, customer service and safety focused individuals to join our team of Full-time Motorcoach Operators.
Applicants for this position must meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Have a minimum grade 12 (or equivalent) education.
- Have a minimum 5 years driving experience.
- Possess a Class G license in good standing (possession of a BZ license is an asset NOT a requirement).
- Pass a security background check.
- Pass a pre-employment medical screening
- Pass a Criminal Record Search for B & E license upgrade
- Successfully complete Greyhound Canada's Driver Training program and qualify for a class 2 (B) license with air (Z) endorsement.
Greyhound Canada proudly offers:
- Industry leading driver training program
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Greyhound Canada offers the highest mileage rate (coach industry) to Operators, with a bi-weekly guarantee on earnings
** Due to the high volume of applications received, the recruitment & selection process may take longer than expected. We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Greyhound Canada, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. **
Greyhound Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, and members of a visible minority.
Greyhound Canada, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, the Canadian Human Right Act and Greyhound's Canada Accommodation Policy, will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities during all steps of the hiring process. If selected to continue, please inform the Greyhound Canada's Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s), materials and/or processes that you require to ensure your equal involvement.