Building Solutions Technial Sales Support SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.Your responsibilities
- Provide technical, pre-sales, and marketing support for building automation and energy efficiency solutions: HVAC, BMS, Lighting Control, Access Control for the Canadian market.
- Coordinate with the customers, sales teams, and factories to provide the necessary trainings, technical and pricing support.
- Identify market needs and competitive landscape through various market surveying tools.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to create and deliver impactful collateral / presentations / tools to demonstrate the value proposition of ABB's building solutions.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product & systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process. With full acceptability for customer relations & experience.
- Assist in preparing sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews of product adoption and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential new customer order shortfalls.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales and technical processes, and supports project management, sales education and technical education activities when needed.
- Bachelor's degree or Technical diploma.
- 5-10 years experience in design and marketing of HVAC control systems/ Building Automation.
- Knowledge of BAS communication protocols such as BACNET, KNX, Modbus, TCP/IP etc.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time at the job.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our websitewww.abb.com.For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Hybrid