Building Automation Sales SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.Your responsibilities
- Responsible for creating demand and selling ABB's building automation solutions (HVAC Control, Door Entry System, Lighting Control, Room Automation) to customers and system integrators in Canada.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Prepares sales plans according to the assigned business targets and responsible for performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Responsible for pricing, negotiating, and securing building solutions projects through system integrators
- Manages the accounts of ABB's building automation channel partners.
- Prepares offers in coordination with Technical Sales Specialist for Building Automation and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Bachelor's degree or Technical diploma with 5-10 years sales experience in the sales of HVAC Control/ Building Automation in Canada.
- Proven ability to demonstrate the Value of energy efficiency, building automation solutions in buildings (HVAC Control, Lighting Control, Access Control etc.)
- Knowledge of BAS communication protocols such as BACNET, KNX, Modbus, TCP/IP is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak French is considered an asset.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our websitewww.abb.com.For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Hybrid