As part of the Arc'teryx Global Marketing team, the Brand Partnerships Lead is responsible for leading all of our brand partnerships including the management of guide relationships, our core community programming and supporting partnerships cross-functionally within marketing. This is a key strategic role and the individual will be responsible for managing important relationships and delivering on the long-term global growth strategies for the brand.Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Additional experience, education and/or skills required:
- Works to execute our partnerships strategic direction
- Lead all aspects of the guide partnerships program based on the overall sports marketing and brand strategy. Key responsibilities include guide recruiting, negotiation of contracts - both individual and corporate, ongoing program management, performance evaluations and mentors.
- Responsible for overall support of NA and EMEA guides.
- Supports overall brand program objectives around experiences - academies, trips and community programming.
- Works with internal cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. events, brand, account marketing, sales, digital, retail, sustainability, R&D and pro/corp counterparts on our commercial team) to assure that the maximum impact of these partnerships are realized and leveraged.
- Explores new partnership opportunities as they relate to the brand growth around our strategic objectives.
- Develops relationships with product design and product management, retail and marketing teams to ensure positive strategic direction as a brand.
- You have a proven track record in relationship marketing and strategy that supports company evolution
- You thrive in relationship building both internally and externally.
- You possess 2+ years' experience in managing external partners, guides and sports marketing programs
- You have at least 3 year's experience writing, negotiating and managing contracts
- You have 4+ years managing large scale, complex budgets
- You love in building programs from the ground up, involving cross functional teams
- You thrive in managing a lot of tasks at once and can prioritize effectively.
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Sales and Marketing