Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the North America. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
We are actively recruiting for reliable Machine Operators for our client in Delta . This is a perm position for the right individual.
. This company is a very well-established and offers a good work environment; since the company is expanding all the positions is immediate start. These positions are full-time evaluation hire for the qualified individual.
Machine Operator will be responsible for ensuring efficient operation of liquid bottling equipment. Duties shall include but are not limited to the following.
• The safe set-up, operation and sanitation of high speed filling, and packaging equipment including but not limited to: fillers, cappers, labelers, case erecter, case packer, case and/or bottle coders, palletizers and pallet wrapper
• Accurately recording of production data, turning all related documents to inventory control at end of shift
• Effectively correcting downtime issues, and reporting issues that are impacting Operational Efficiency immediately to their line lead or supervisor
• Equipment changeovers, set-ups, trouble shooting and adjustments.
• Flavor changes, wash-outs and weekly cleaning: i.e. tanks, pipes and equipment, (CIP and COP) and floors
• Perform all relative Quality Assurance monitoring
• Hand stacking and/or manual pack-off
• Maintain all quality, sanitation and production documents in accordance with plant quality, safety and environmental requirements
• Safe handling of chemicals, chemical testing and documentation of strength and usage.
• Manual and/or electrical pallet jacks
• Following all plant cycle count and inventory control policies
• Participating in safety, quality and environmental inspections
• Report all safety, quality and environmental issues immediately.
• Attend all required weekly training and pass related comprehension tests, and sign-up for make-up sessions for those missed
• Support the SQF Food Safety and Quality System by following procedures and participating in training
• Quality minded, honest individual with previous experience in the food industry preferred
• Able to work unsupervised, as well as working together with others
• Good organizational, communication and mathematical skills
• Knowledgeable in WHMIS, GMP and HACCP programs
• Knowledge of food manufacturing and sanitation requirements
• Ability and willingness to follow, plant Safety, Quality, Environmental, and Security policies and guidelines
• Have a strong mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to climb stairs and or steps
• Must be capable of standing a minimum of eight hours
• Must we capable of bending and or lifting heavy loads safely
The position is : Sunday to Thursday from 9pm to 530 am
$17.50 per hour plus $1 shift differential = $18.50 per hour
#35 - Klue - Culture of Understanding, Trust, & Work-Life Balance
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More