Mountain Mechanical Sales & Service Ltd. Is an automotive repair and parts sales operation with locations in Cranbrook, Sparwood and Elkford. Our focus is to consistently provide top quality mechanical sales and service to all customers.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual to work full-time in our fast-paced, service-oriented environment. This position is based in Cranbrook and will report to the Accounting and General Manager.
Key responsibilities of this role include supporting our Cranbrook operations in aspects of full cycle bookkeeping, office management, and helping in other departments as needed. The successful candidate will be a strong team player with excellent organizational skills, and will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- An ability to meet tight deadlines
- A strong track record in managing the full accounting cycle, including:
- Analysis and input of transactions
- Accounts receivable and collection of accounts
- Accounts payable
- Knowledge and experience with general business procedures and systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A desire for a high level of customer service
- Proactive approach to work
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently perform all regular bookkeeping functions, including reconciliation of accounts, payroll, and benefits administration.
- Assist the sales and service staff.
- Supporting operations in customer service and clerical duties.
- Effectively organize and manage the office procedures.
- Data entry using a variety of software applications
- Problem solving in a dynamic environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on tasks outside of your immediate job description
- Understand, implement, and oversee relevant procedures and controls to maximize efficiency and accuracy of staff in all departments.
- Maintain office filing systems in a neat and orderly manner.
Accounting Administrative Automotive