The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Toyota Surrey has a new opportunity for a Body Shop Manager to join our team!
This fast paced, high volume dealership is looking for a strong leader that will be able to support and advance all aspects of our Body Shop. The right candidate must be energetic, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of production, profitability and excellence in customer satisfaction. It is not enough to be successful in your own position; you must be able to foster success throughout the entire team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
#1: EXTREMELY HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
• Strong leadership, motivation and recruitment skills – able to effectively build, develop and manage a team to increase production and customer retention.
• Ability to effectively execute yearly business plans.
• Strong organization and communication skills.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a dealership management role.
• Negotiates with insurance company representatives.
• Builds and maintains good relations with customers, to encourage their loyalty and obtain their recommendations.
Connect with employer:
About Jim Pattison Auto Group
When Jimmy Pattison opened his first new car dealership on Main Street in Vancouver in 1961 it was the start of a new era of tradition in the Automotive Industry in British Columbia. Built on custo...