***Please read this ad carefully before replying***
Our company has been in business for 18 years with a top reputation and numerous contracts in place. We specialize in biohazard cleaning. We're growing and need someone innovative, organized, detail-oriented, and a team-player who wants to help the company grow and is interested in advancement opportunities.
We provide paid training, personal protective equipment, travel pay, benefits, and incentives.
There is NO selling involved.
- Have a valid driver's license (driver's abstract required)
- Have your own reliable, insured vehicle
- Be bondable (criminal record check required)
- Be capable of working as part of a team and unsupervised
- Be physically fit with good stamina and endurance
- Have or be willing to have TwinRix vaccination (mandatory, but reimbursed)
This is a very rewarding position for the right person. You must be available for full-time as we are often very busy. Please reply with us your resume. We thank everyone who applies, but only suitable applicants will receive a response.