he Production Support Analyst is a key member of the Hyperwallet service delivery team responsible for supporting Hyperwallet’s core application and the corporate clients who are dependent on it. This team member will work in the nucleus of the operations support and monitoring processes, and they will work closely with the Company’s Account Management, Implementation, Payment Operations, Customer Support, Development, Information Technology and Reporting departments to provide the client with fast, accurate answers and/or resolutions to incoming inquiries. The successful candidate will be expected to quickly master the complexities of Hyperwallet’s software client-operational capabilities through the back office and be able to identify the needed resources or functionalities available to best assist with ongoing issues. This role will service clients across the globe. As a result we are looking for someone who possesses an ability to communicate proficiently and confidently in English and a second language, preferably Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide in-depth product support to Hyperwallet corporate clients by resolving incoming inquiries of the application and/or launched program.
- Respond to implemented product inquiries via telephone, written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolve client concerns and recommend alternative and/or corrective action to clients in the event of technical difficulties.
- Reproduce technical problems reported by using a test account and/or clicking through the same work flow as the client.
- Track all incoming client inquiries with email ticketing system either to resolution and/or further escalation outside of the department.
- Troubleshoot issues with client integration involving API and SFTP by reviewing internal
specifications on REST and realtime APIs.
- Raise Product improvement and new feature tickets based on observed user experience and
efficiency for the clients and for the team internally.
- Issue bulletins to clients on system maintenance, outages and changes in policy and/or procedures.
- Issue internal communication to high-level staff within the company on major client impacting incidents
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Fluent in both English and a second language, preferably Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese (oral & written)
- Strong Customer Service experience.
- Technical capabilities:
- SQL scripting
- Ability to review and parse through application and system logs
- Experience with web-based technologies such as HTML, XML, APIReady to evolve a career path into technology teams at PayPal
- 3-5 years experience with SaaS applications / services
- Highly disciplined and able to identify the critical paths and prioritize accordingly.
- Takes initiative and is not afraid to ask questions or propose alternative solutions to peers and supervisors;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; second language an asset.
- Team player and ability to develop strong working relationships;
- Available to work flexible shifts; including weekends and holidays
Customer Service and Support