Bilingual Executive Assistant
Compensation: $45,000-$50,000 per annum
This is not your average Executive Assistant position. Flexible hours, work/life balance, 20 days of vacation and fully paid benefits are highlights of this rare opportunity! This is a permanent full time position that offers a competitive compensation package.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Kitsilano, this well-known and highly respected company has been active in their industry for over 100 years. The company operates out of Canada and United States and are among the top four companies in their field. Their environment promotes long term stability in their employees, with minimal turnover. The team you will be working with is friendly, open and approachable.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, we are looking for intermediate to senior level Executive Assistant.
• Organizes meetings including meeting space, catering, parking space, security passes, etc.
• Arranges extensive corporate travel for the Senior Vice President and other staff members as needed including flight arrangements, hotel reservations and car rentals
• Manages Senior Vice President's calendar and appointments
• Processes expense reports into accounting system
• Assists in e-mail responses, drafting or editing correspondence (in French and English)
• Translates documents, presentations, agreements from French to English and vice versa
• Organizes paper and email flow for the Senior Vice President
• Screens telephone calls
• Ensures matters of importance are communicated to relevant individuals in the absence of Senior Vice President
• Assists with reporting by liaising with other departments to compile required information Compiles KPI for monthly meetings
• General filing
• Liaises and maintains excellent working relations with all internal and external stakeholders
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
• Bilingual in English and French
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good judgment and analytical thinking
• Ability to work efficiently and maintain a sense of calm professionalism while under pressure
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• $45,000 to $50,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Comprehensive benefit package
• 20 days’ vacation/sick days
• 35-hour work week; 7-hour work day
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected]
, or visit www.impactemps.com
to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Alyssa
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Posted: November 28, 2016
Closes:January 27, 2017