Mindfield is a technology-enabled talent solutions provider that partners with companies to improve the quality of their hourly workforce. We use a data-driven hiring strategy that combines people, technology and process. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates.
Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist - French/English
Mindfield is seeking a Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist (French & English) who's hardworking, driven, positive, fun, willing to help, outgoing, and always takes initiative.
Who you are…
You are passionate about customer experience. You take pride in ensuring that customers understand the value provided to them and in exceeding their expectations. You enjoy solving problems and get excited when you can help someone else understand something for the first time. You are a systems thinker and enjoy identifying processes that can streamline activities. You are technologically savvy with the ability to learn and train new systems and offer basic support and troubleshooting. You value integrity and professionalism and feel comfortable working with people from all walks of life.
What you will be doing…
- Be the champion for a wow experience for the candidates of our customers.
- Build strong relationships with our customers through diligent, proactive communication with Head Office and Store Managers.
- Be an expert on all aspects of our customer facing system.
- Collect customer satisfaction surveys as needed
- Do outbound calling to collect data on post-hire information as needed
- Resolve complaints consistently that will exceed customer expectations and within SLA.
- Troubleshoot any day to day challenges that come up with our customers
- Regularly review reports of key indicators to assess any issues that need to be resolved and to identify trends.
- Maintain effective working relationships with all team members
What we’re looking for…
- Experience dealing with customer service situations; retail or hospitality experience an asset
- Fully bilingual in both French & English (Both written and verbal professional proficiency)
- You care about people and that they feel supported
- Able to make quick decisions, even under pressure
- You are an avid problem solver
- You enjoy being on the phone and can easily build rapport with those you speak with
- You breathe positivity and have a balanced approach to solving problems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent typing skills an asset, WPM of 60+
- Experience with Salesforce an asset
Why you should work for Mindfield!
- Flexible schedules: our office is open 8am to 6pm,
7 days a week
- We exhibit a culture of innovation, high performance, and fun
- Become part of Canada’s leading recruitment company as we rapidly grow and innovate our business
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional, open concept office environment
- We believe in what we do, we are in the business of people – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find work they love
- Immerse yourself in a culture of excellence that focuses on personal and career growth across our organization