Join GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions® today and become part of an organization that is
transforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits.Our mission is simple;
We develop and deliver the most cost-effective employee benefits solutions to Canadian businesses.GroupHEALTH is accelerating - and you provide the fuel.
We are currently looking for a Bilingual (French/English) Client Service Representative
to join our team inSurrey, BC.
As a Bilingual Client Service Representative, you are responsible for delivering exceptional client service in the administration and management of their block of direct clients.Please note that this role will require an early start time.OutcomesWithin the first 30 days you will
Within the first 60 days you will
- Engage in 1-on-1 meetings with each Client Service Representative to understand the work flow.
- Complete CRM and WEBS basic training
- Review of training material and resources as it pertains to systems and processes
- Demonstrate ability to use Enrol-Me.
- Demonstrate initiative and willingness to learn new skills and improve existing skills
Within the first 90 days you will
- Be able to determine which department at GroupHEALTH is responsible for specific lines of business/functions.
- Be proficient in the first section of the New Business checklist
- Receive sign off for basic administrative changes
- Working understanding of each GroupHEALTH benefit and product offering
- Review and understand multicarrier eligibility guidelines
- Builds and supports teamwork with coworkers
- Confidently work within our internal systems WEBS and CRM and able to train clients on external use of WEBS
- Solid understanding of our client service expectations and new business processes.
- Consistent achievement of reaching a target SLA of 90% and developing promoters of GroupHEALTH
- Identify a raving fan of your WOW! service within first 90 days
- Completion of Group Life and Health Primer course (4 courses)
In addition to joining a team that is focused on delivering the “WOW!” factor daily (while enjoying weekly yoga stretches, fresh fruit & vegetables, and lots of cake!), yourKey Responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Analyzing and managing enrolment changes in WEBS on a daily basis including OneCARDS
- Onboarding new clients and ensuring smooth transition
- New client implementation
- Responding to and collaborate with carrier and client by email and phone
- Educating clients on carrier guidelines and plan design
- Handle claim and coverage inquiries as well as Investigate claims and export errors as they relate to enrolment data
- Perform plan design changes for existing clients by collecting necessary information, preparation of ARF and coordination with departments and carriers
- Support and engage with clients through the renewal process
- Handling booklet requests, changes, inserts
- Performing other duties as assigned by Client Relationship Lead and Management
- High School Diploma required, post-secondary education an asset
- Group Benefits experience such as insurance carrier, TPA, consulting house, or advisor support an asset
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience in an office or professional services environment required
- GBA courses/designation an asset
- Fluently bilingual (English/French)
In addition to becoming part of a creative, challenging, and stimulating work environment, we also offer:
Want to be part of a rapidly growing company that is transforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits? Apply now!We thank everyone who applies to theBenefits Specialist role; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact
- a competitive salary & benefits program
- paid time off, including flex time
- education assistance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with employer matching
- participation in our Happy Friday program