Bilingual AR Clerk
Salary: $35 – $40
Do you dream of working for a company where everyone loves going to work? Do you value health, wellness and REALLY good discounts? If you are a fluent in French and English, have a minimum of 1 year experience in Accounts Receivable, and want to work in an extremely positive environment for a leading company that offers great stability, read on….
For the motivated self-starter, there is ample opportunity to grow into a supervisory or senior management position.
A locally celebrated manufacturing company has found room in their team for a friendly and outgoing Accounts Receivable professional. The company is widely known for their quality production and excellent company values. Inspired by nature and driven to improve upon the health and wellness industry, this leading North American company offers a positive and supportive work environment.
This role will report directly to the Manager of AR and work hand in hand with the accounting and sales teams.
The key accountabilities for this role include:
- Conduct collections and credit duties
- Perform reconciliations for the accounts receivables
- Determine and review customer credit limits using credit histories and references from banks
- Maintain an activity log of all customer calls and correspondence
- Reconcile and resolve customer account issues
- Determine when accounts are becoming overdue
- Process invoices, credits and statements
- Maintain customer accounts within the specified terms
- Prepare and mail statements to customers
- Liaise with various departments
The ideal candidate is an outgoing, friendly team player who is adaptable and has high attention to detail.
The following are considered requirements:
- Fluent in both French and English
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in an AR role
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong Excel and ERP system skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
The following are considered assets:
- Diploma in Accounting
- Working knowledge of Syspro ERP system
- Background or interest in credit
- Strong business and technical writing
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $35,000 to $40,000 per annum
- 2 weeks’ vacation plus 8 paid wellness days
- Extended Medical, Dental, MSP Paid and more
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected]
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca
to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Tarryn Moore for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Posted: February 24, 2017
Closes:April 25, 2017