Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking a full-time BDC Service Coordinator
at our Head Office in Richmond
. As part of the BDC team, you will provide consistent great customer experiences within a centralized call-center environment. You will identify service opportunities, proactively listen and discuss customers’ needs, and set appointments. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Handling outbound and inbound phone contacts
- Providing customers positive experiences through excellent service
- Working in a process-driven work environment
- Working with multiple software applications
- Maintaining an updated customer database
- Providing customers positive experiences through excellent service, along with answering customer inquiries.
- Working in a process-driven work environment.
- Working with multiple software applications.
- An interest in the automotive industry
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Possess strong organizational, follow-up and paper-flow handling skills.
- Quick thinker and learner
- Positive, flexible and process-oriented
- Organized, Self-motivated, enthusiastic and detail-oriented
- Professional and confident attitude
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is ideal or preferred
- Completed high school education, or equivalent work experience
- Previous call center experience (an asset but not required)
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their visions and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: November 21, 2017
Closes:December 13, 2017