Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking a full-time BMW Langley Service Coordinator
at our Head Office in Richmond
. As part of the BDC team, you will provide consistent great customer experiences within a centralized call-center environment. You will identify service opportunities, proactively listen and discuss customers’ needs, and set appointments. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Handling all scheduling of service appointments and loaner cars via email or phone in a timely matter for BMW/MINI Langley.
- Screening incoming calls depending on customer need and transferring to correct person or department. ONLY Mangers will need filtering.
- Keeping a strong knowledge on all BMW & Mini services, products and all procedures to answer customer questions effectively.
- Updating and creating customer contact profile database.
- Handling incoming Teleservice leads daily and contacting qualifying VINs for appointments.
- Pre-checking for accurate booking and confirming all appointments booked in for the next day.
- Contacting all no show appointments for rescheduling.
- Perform outbound calls and see if they qualify for an appointment. Keep clear records of outbound call dates.
- Perform outbound calls for Campaign recalls on qualifying VINs.
- Check Service voicemail daily and contact customers and assist with appointment bookings.
- Communicating company policies and procedures accordingly to our customers.
- Handle all inbound and outbound calls for our Mandarin and Cantonese customer base.
- Work with Service Advisors to provide status updates and Vehicle information when advisors not available to do so.
- Miscellaneous tasks and functions will be required relative to our business needs
- Commitment to personal job performance and production
- Positive attitude and adapting to changes
- Professional appearance
- Shift punctuality and attendance
- Respectful workplace
- Know and follow all company policies, health and safety regulations and practices
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their visions and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: September 14, 2017
Closes:October 13, 2017