Position Overview Work for BCAA as a Brand Ambassador!
Evo Car Share, created by BCAA, is looking to hire Brand Ambassadors for our Evo Street Team and BCAA Events and Activations. Through face to face interactions with the public at various community, sporting and special events, the Brand Ambassador will promote, educate and engage consumers and Members on Evo Car Share's key messages. The Brand Ambassador is the front line contact and dedicated brand resource for Evo Car Share, and BCAA's many products and services such as Membership and other business channels. Selected candidates will be hired through Kelly Services Canada, Ltd.
Key Responsibilities Include
Events and Promotions
• Setup events with all required components (premiums, tents, signage, A/V systems, Evo vehicles when required) • When required, increase Evo brand awareness and activate Evo membership through face to face interactions with the general public • Achieve Member acquisition targets • Maintain promotional signage, handouts, equipment, Evo vehicles and storage area • Timely and accurate event reporting and submission of paperwork • May participate in strategic coordination of promotional initiatives • Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting BCAA's brand • Communication of success stories, key learnings and other activities to BCAA Marketing Team • Tracks and restocks inventory • Attend and participate in team meetings, as required
• High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent applicable work experience
• 1-2 years' experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail sales is preferred
• Proven ability to approach members of the public in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner • Demonstrated communication skills and leadership skills-must speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrate group presentation skills • Proven team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed • Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision • Demonstrated adaptability - must adapt to changes in work environment and manage demands • Proven ability to work well with others and accomplish team goals • Ability to travel to various promotional events in the Lower Mainland or throughout the province as required • Ability to lift 50 lbs. • Must be available to work a flexible schedule, predominantly on evenings, weekends and holidays
• Valid Class 5 Driver's License plus 3 years clean driving record. A clear driver's abstract is required. • Experience with social media (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram) is preferred • Ability to drive a van or truck is an asset
•Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.