Who We Are:
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating exceptional dining experiences for traveler venues in airports and travel plazas around the world.
We are currently looking for Full-Time & Part-Time Baristas to join our Starbucks teams located in the exciting Vancouver International Airport. We have 6 stores located throughout the airport.
The Barista is responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food preparation, customer seating or stock areas and maintaining inventory.
• Provide the highest quality of service to customers
• Ensure HMSHost and brand policies/procedures are maintained.
• Clean and sanitize work areas/equipment
• Operates cash register and receives payment from customer in cash or credit card with accuracy
• Up Sell Purchases
• Operate cash register following HMS cash handling policy and procedures
• Assist customers in the selection and purchase of specialty coffee, drinks, whole bean sales and merchandise sales
• Prepare and serve a variety of customer beverage orders/present and serve pastry items
What makes you a great candidate?
• Passion for customer service
• Willing to take initiative and set the pace
• Open-minded and eager to share innovative ideas
• Consistently able to interact and communicate with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
• Ability to focus on the task at hand with a sense of urgency
• Accurately and efficiently processes orders while following recipes and or product directions
• Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Starbuck’s products and procedures
• Cash handling and customer service experience is preferred
• Flexible to scheduling (available for weekends, evenings, early mornings, days or afternoons)
Why work at HMSHOST?
With more than 2,000 dining locations in airports and motorways across North America, HMSHost offers the resources, training, and advancement opportunities to help you be successful in your role with HMSHost
With our company, you will find that we have:
• A positive and dynamic work environment
• Competitive wages
• Extended Health & Dental, MSP, Group RSP and meal benefits
• Training and development
• Opportunities for growth and career advancement
If you possess the eligibility requirements & are interested in applying for this position, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org