About The Role
The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generating sales department revenue through the sale of automotive vehicles, products and promotion of Business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To promote and complete the sale of an automotive product in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services to all Automotive Sales Clients
- Complete all auto sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- To service all allocated automotive product inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Remain educated on all automotive product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Keeping the showroom clean, neat, current, stocked with automotive products, and safely displayed
- Actively promoting and developing new business for automotive sales
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as new sales leads
- Maintains customer profiles in DealerSocket
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Mandatory completion of walk around, road test and follow up process as outlined by management
- Follow all Trotman Auto Group policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook and management
- Previous experience as an Automotive Sales Consultant is preferred but not required - training program available for the right candidate
- VSA license preferred but not required - We will provide the opportunity to obtain their VSA license, under the requirements of VSA you must be 19 years of age to obtain this license
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Tech Savvy - MS Office applications, Outlook, Dealer Socket, Social Media
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver’s abstract
The Trotman Auto Group represents a tradition of automotive dealership excellence dating back over 40 years. We’re searching for qualified professionals to join our team and lead the industry through outstanding customer service.
Do you want to join an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic team? There’s never a dull moment in our auto group! Among a number of benefits, we offer all of our team members’ opportunities for advancement within the dealerships and the larger auto group.
Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the TAG family. We take care of our staff, providing complete in-house training, modern work environments, and even team building events.
As part of Trotman Auto Group’s culture and vision, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do; people who do not only attain their personal and collective goals, but live and work to their full potential.
Careers with the Trotman Auto Group provide
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University; including automotive sales, service, parts and more
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within the Trotman Auto Group
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!