Automotive Receptionists (Part-time) –MCL Motor Cars
Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
MCL Motor Cars is currently looking for a Part-Time Automotive Receptionist who wants to pursue a career at automotive dealership.
MCL Motor Cars is promising:
The candidate MUST be flexible, possess exceptional communication skills, able to multitask and work well under pressure as well as possess Microsoft Office knowledge. Previous automotive experience would be a great asset.
* Switchboard Operator: Places, receives & routes a high volume of calls through a multi-line switchboard, while supplying information to callers, relaying messages & announcing visitors to internal staff.
* Front desk Coordinator: serves as the first impression of the dealership & front lines the main desk at point of entry for the purpose of greeting & directing all visitors, including vendors, clients & customers.
* Maintain the appearance of the reception desk; cleanliness & organization of documents & files is mandatory.
* Administrative Duties: Assists in overflow tasks from staff including word processing, data entry & internet research tasks.
* File Clerk: Performs basic clerical tasks such as arranging invoices & other indexed documents, cash receipt book revisions while maintaining all payments by credit / debit cards.
Hours: Saturday 9 AM- 6 PM and Sunday 11 PM- 5 PM
Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 3,500 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership. Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry; it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
If this position is of interest to you please send us your resume with a cover letter to:
Caleb Kwok- General Sales Manager
About Dilawri Group of Companies - BC Region
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada’s largest automotive group with 58 franchised dealerships representing 31 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British ...