The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Volvo North Vancouver has a new opportunity for an 3rd Year Apprentice Technician to join our team!
Working under the direction of the Service Manager and assigned Technician, we are looking for an Apprentice Technician to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them, aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
#1: EXTREMELY HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
• Conducts safety inspections and does general maintenance and minor repairs, as instructed.
• Must be able to perform the work described in the work orders efficiently and accurately.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
• Valid certifications.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions.
• Valid class 5 driver’s licence with a clean driver’s abstract.
Connect with employer:
About Jim Pattison Auto Group
When Jimmy Pattison opened his first new car dealership on Main Street in Vancouver in 1961 it was the start of a new era of tradition in the Automotive Industry in British Columbia. Built on custo...