Do you have a passion for auto repair? Can you fix a car as well as Dr. Phil fixes lives? Known to be one of the best mechanics out there?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for an experienced and high performing journeyman technician / mechanic.
With close to 50 years of selling and servicing European vehicles we have a dedicated client list and more new customers every day. This means you’ll get as many hours as you’re willing to work. Better yet, we offer continuous training, which ensures you stay on top of your game and utilise the latest and greatest equipment. The best opportunity to advance your career in the auto industry exists with us!
We offer the best benefits in the industry
- Competitive hourly wage
- You’ll have three weeks of vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks.After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental and RRSPs.
- We have a fun, but professional environment. We know how to get down to brass tacks, but we’re constantly having barbecues and corporate challenges and going to Canucks games.
- We are committed to growing our team, professionally and personally. If you want to take on a new challenge, to learn a new skill or simply grow let us help you! Our people are our most important asset and we understand the importance in investing in each other.
- You are a Journeyman Automotive Technician/ Mechanic
- Capable of handling a very busy environment
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- A/C license is an asset
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Technician (including apprenticeship) is preferred
- In depth knowledge of and background in technical diagnosis and repair as well as electrical systems
- Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Strong written and
- oral communication skills
- Ability to write a story clearly and concisely
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly self-motivated, committed team-player with the desire to learn
- Willing to learn as a part of further personal development
- The ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Dealership experience is preferred
- Computer Skills: LotusNotes, Internet applications, ADP (intermediate), Work Instruction/Information System (WIS), TIPS, MBC Intranet, Start Diagnostic System (SDS), SD Media, Xentry Flash
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- A comprehensive benefits program
- The latest (and greatest) equipment
- Great management and support
- A fun and fast-paced work environment
- Great Hours and wages!
- Vehicle purchase and lease options
- Growth opportunity
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! I
If you’d love to become our family contact Chorius at [email protected] or call us at 604-560.5151.
Posted: November 26, 2016
Closes:January 25, 2017