Join our growing team at Shiny if you have a passion for cars, enjoys cleaning and talking with customers!
Our mission is to make someone's day while having fun in doing what we love.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Ongoing Training
- Great Team Environment
We are always looking for full time and part time talents to join our team! You will play a key role in providing the best service experience for our valued clients.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for cleaning and detailing the interior and exterior of vehicles.
- Perform general car cleaning and detailing duties which includes: vacuuming, wiping down, washing and waxing.
- Ensure the exterior of cars are clean and smudge free.
- Clean and polish vehicle windows and mirrors.
- Wash vehicle's interior including the upholstery, apply leather cleaning products, removing and cleaning floor mats, wipe down of all areas.
- Carpet & seat shampooing.
- Machine polish.
- Clean and polish wheels and rims.
- Use cloths, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces of vehicles.
- Operate cleaning equipment and machines.
- Use a variety of hand-held tools to detail the interior and exterior of cars.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Knowledgeable about vehicles is an asset.
- Experience in driving automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
- Experience working with cleaning products and cleaning tools including power washers is an asset.
- Must be reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to adapt and embrace changes
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment