Auto Body Technician / Project Manager: Harvey 2394
- An Auto body Technician, also known as a Project Manager, will be responsible for restoring vehicles to industry standards.
- You will be responsible for managing the vehicles body work, from the start of a job, to its completion.
- You will be held accountable for any problem solving that may be required, during the course of the repairs.
- The key to success in this position is to ensure a company-wide focus, on improving our image, customer service, and producing top quality repairs in an efficient manner while managing the vehicle through the process of repair.
- Also work as a team to make our company progress to a higher level of achievement.
- The position reports to management for re-inspects, and for parts and material.
- You will be dealing with I.C.B.C roadmen for Site Visits in a professional manner, frequent communication with painters for paint time, etc. will be necessary.
- The position also entails dealings with customers.
Performance Objectives- Deliverables:
- MEMORIZE and ALWAYS use our company’s absolute standards by which we conduct our business, as a compass when decision-making.
- HONESTY - EXCELLENCE - ACCOMINDATION - PROFIT - RESPECT
- Minimum labor efficiency
- Bondo work must be finished in 180grit or finer, with pinholes puttied and using corrosion protection methods on all jobs.
- Featheredging with 320grit
- Verify the parts received are correct and not damaged.
- Upsell old damage
- Cop cars/Taxi’s considered rush jobs (in and out)
- Completing re-inspects in one inspection to reduce cycle time.
- Writing Express Estimates for ICBC
- Making sure all pictures are correct and are moved into each file for each RO.
- Double-checking work when completed for no comebacks. (Using checklist to prevent re-do’s)
- Entering Labor Card into IMEX, at Lunch and End of day.
- Take care of and respect shop equipment while saving as much material as possible.
- Managing Paper work.( doing re-inspects as required ect.)
- Keep the shop environment clean and organized as possible. (Cleaning up after yourself)
- Set up Shop and Bringing Vehicles in at the end of the day
This is a fulltime position.
Salary is open depending on experience.
Benefits are available.
Note: Applications will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.