Clio is one of the fastest-growing technology startups
in Canada and one of the country's most admired corporate cultures
. Our cloud-based practice management solution makes lawyers' lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practice. You might say we're changing the legal industry, for good! Our customers range from public defenders and civil rights activists, to students providing access to justice services to underserved communities, all the way up to high-profile attorneys. The industry needs a truly excellent, market-leading product and Clio delivers.
The Associate Product Marketing Manager will champion all aspects of product success including campaign generation that drives product awareness, engagement, and customer success. If you are a go-getter that loves to work across multiple departments and focuses, this is the perfect role to stretch your ability.
You'll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be. What you'll be doing:
Who you are:
- Planning, developing, and executing marketing programs in collaboration with our internal and external stakeholders to drive Clio adoption and usage - including product onboarding and feature adoption.
- Developing clear and concise product positioning.
- Developing sales enablement tools and collateral to support the sales team.
- Working with Clio's integration partners to develop and drive mutually beneficial campaigns.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience within a marketing department
- Proven ability to both plan and execute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a strong positive attitude
- Ability to excel in a dynamic environment and balance multiple priorities
If you are a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a passion to help translate product features into benefits, you will thrive at Clio. Why Clio?
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent
in Canada and beyond:
Diversity and Inclusion
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives . This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.
Posted: November 18, 2017
Closes:December 17, 2017