Requisition ID: 119083
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
What Private Banking does:
We provide personalized, attentive, and discreet service to many of Scotiabank's highest value clients. We offer a suite of preferential services designed to meet our clients' complex banking and borrowing needs.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an Associate Private Banker with passion for providing exceptional client experiences and making an impact of the lives or our clients. As an Associate Private Banker, you will contribute to client relationships through sound advice and administration and be. responsible for day-to-day management of retail and small business solutions.
Is this role right for you:
• Contribute to the effective management of client relationships and provide the highest level of service and advice
• Be a subject matter expert, developing a full knowledge and understanding of Bank products and services
• Partner in client onboarding and recommending retail and small business solutions
• Be alert for opportunities to deepen existing client relationships
• Support the Private Banking team's portfolio of complex credits
• Assist in the effective operation of the Private Banking Unit, ensuring strict adherence with regulatory requirements
Do you have the skills to enable you to be successful in this role? We would love to work with you if you have:
• A passion for delivering exceptional client experiences and making a significant impact
• Expert interpersonal and communication skills; ability to develop solid partner and client relationships
• Thorough knowledge of product solutions, services, and credit principles
• Thorough understanding of tax, estate, financial planning, and investment vehicles
• Ability to identify immediate and future client needs and provide tailored recommendations
• Ability to engage comfortably with affluent and influential clientele in both a business and social context, demonstrating a high degree of poise and professionalism
• Detail oriented with an acute focus on responding quickly and resourcefully to client requests, ensuring first time right, speed and ease
• High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks and functions
• Strong computer skills and ability to learn and navigate a variety of systems
• Desire to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
• University or college degree
What's in it for you?
• An inclusive and collaborative working environment in a high performing team that encourages curiosity, creative thinking and celebrates success
• Opportunity to make a significant impact on clients and the team, while developing your business and relationship management skills to continue a rewarding path in Private Banking
• Gain technical, practical, and specialized knowledge learning from successful Private Bankers and Leaders
• Be a part of and contribute to a winning team
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Banker, Developer, Law, Finance, Technology, Legal
Banking, Finance and Insurance