Today, we are looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to drive advertising campaigns. This role will report into the Senior Marketing Manager, and work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams.
This position requires applied knowledge of best practices in direct response advertising and a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion perspective. Essential to this role is an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate must be able to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing and analytics. We’re open to hearing from candidates with a range of experience. Our requirements for this role are flexible and, as a minimum, you will need to demonstrate the following.
So, what will you do?
- Creation, implementation, analysis, optimization and management of display marketing campaigns
- Collect and analyze campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Produce daily, weekly and month-end creative and campaign performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Develop creative test strategies and provide strategic context and insight for creative idea generation
- Develop and execute new creative and campaign tests to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Manage relationships with online marketing partners
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in display and social media paid advertising preferred
- Experience using Facebook Power Editor and/or similar 3 rd party campaign management tools
- Experience working for consumer internet brands with similar subscription and conversion models preferred
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- An excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth and change
- Demonstrated cohesive end-to-end thinking in defining, creating and executing display and creative testing
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight and effectively communicate to the broader organization
- Assertive, take charge attitude, ambitious, creative, team player
Every day, over 4 million people trust us to help them meet someone special by using our service, and we take that responsibility very seriously. The scale of our products may be tremendous, but our commitment to helping each of our 80+ employees reach their highest potential is unwavering.
At PlentyOfFish we work hard, and make a real difference in the world, but make sure to leave some time for fun in the process. We organize team-building activities, volunteer in our community, and even celebrate staff birthdays and milestones. Every year, the entire team is invited to a weekend-long retreat to celebrate the holiday season.
The industry of online dating is constantly evolving, and so is our business. PlentyOfFish is credited as a true pioneer in free dating, but we have our sights set on our exciting new phase of growth as we lay the foundation for years to come. Join us!