Today, we are looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to drive advertising campaigns. This role will report into the Senior Marketing Manager, and work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams.
This position requires applied knowledge of best practices in direct response advertising and a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion perspective. Essential to this role is an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate must be able to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing and analytics.
So, what will you do?
- Creation, implementation, analysis, optimization and management of display marketing campaigns
- Collect and analyze campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Produce daily, weekly and month-end creative and campaign performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Develop creative test strategies and provide strategic context and insight for creative idea generation
- Develop and execute new creative and campaign tests to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Manage relationships with online marketing partners
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in display and social media paid advertising preferred
- Experience using Facebook Power Editor and/or similar 3 rd party campaign management tools
- Experience working for consumer internet brands with similar subscription and conversion models preferred
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- An excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth and change
- Demonstrated cohesive end-to-end thinking in defining, creating and executing display and creative testing
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight and effectively communicate to the broader organization
- Assertive, take charge attitude, ambitious, creative, team player
At PlentyOfFish, the foundation of our success has always been our people, and their dedication to making connections and conversations happen for our users.
Since 2003, we’ve been growing a team of passionate, driven individuals to build and enhance our platform that’s used by millions of people all over the world, every single day.
We’ve gotten to where we are by cultivating a high-performance culture, operating responsibly, and investing in our technology and our people. At PlentyOfFish, we embrace our work, and relish a cause for celebration.