Under the general supervision of the Home Support Supervisor, the Assisted Living Activity Worker assists in providing a balanced program of purposeful services and activities to Assisted Living clients in accordance with agency policy and procedures. Qualifications
- Graduate of a recognized Long Term Care Program and experience with seniors or a combination of post secondary training and experience.
- Must be physically capable of carrying out all job description requirements.
- Must be bondable.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently as well as under the supervision Home Support Supervisor.
- Ability to deal with crisis and to work under stress when crisis occurs.
- Have a valid BC driver's license and a vehicle.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with planned activities in a professional manner, consistent with established administrative practices, procedures and regulations.
View Fort St. John Community