UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEADPosition:
Assistant Sales ManagerStatus:
The BMW Store Department:
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Work with all department Managers to assure that clear communications between Sales department and other departments are maintained.
- Maintain a clear and thorough understanding of the policies and procedures of the dealership at all times.
- Must be willing to learn/adapt to our current sales process
- Support Sales Management by properly filling out and analyzing data related to the performance of the sales team.
- Provide guidance to all sales team members in establishing and reaching short and long-term sales goals.
- Assist in providing ongoing training for sales associates and recommend plans for improvement for sales staff performance.
- Work with Sales Associates and coach them through the sales process
- Ensure that proper follow-up procedures are being used and maintained.
- Maintains standards for the delivery of vehicles to customers and ensure that the maximum level of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Work closely with sales staff in negotiating a sale and close if necessary.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge; participate in any and all product training available.
- Be thoroughly familiar with current and new products, including features, specifications, prices, colours, options, and standard equipment.
- Follow all dealership processes and procedures to ensure an excellent Customer Satisfaction Index rating on the sales, delivery and follow up.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Must follow Company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
- Responsible for selling, maintaining and growing lease, finance, and service.
- Maintain customer sales and portfolio.
- Must know how to use Excel based programs and google docs
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and communicational skills.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- A Current VSA MDC License.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports using a computerized system.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing