Our client is an established mortgage lending firm looking for a dedicated Assistant Mortgage Administrator to be a key support role for the full life cycle of mortgage transactions. You bring to the previous administrative experience in the financial services industry, possess exemplary organizational skills with a keen eye for detail. If you’re seeking a new career opportunity that supports growth towards becoming a licensed mortgage broker, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Maintain an accurate, organized system of mortgage files and loan data, updating records as needed in adherence to established firm policies
- Assist with processing and fulfillment of new mortgage applications
- Review and process mortgage-related documentation – including forms related to applications, renewals, insurance coverage and discharges
- Ensure compliance with funding procedures and requirements according to PMIC mortgage credit policies
- Liaise with the Accounting Department and ensure accuracy of the mortgage loan data and assist with relevant letters to borrowers
- Correspond with various internal and external parties including brokers, borrowers, investors, lawyers, year-end auditors, and management team
- Maintain up-to-date insight on current climate of real estate market with knowledge of all applicable underwriting guidelines and loan policies
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience working in mortgage administration, financial services or banking sector
- Superior client service experience and proven success in building positive relationships
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational abilities with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Able to work independently and cohesively with a team
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume by visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17280 and clicking on the "APPLY" button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Administrative Banking, Finance and Insurance