UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEADPosition
: Assistant Manager, Loyalty & Guest RelationsStatus
: Head OfficeDepartment
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Tool Subsidy, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly, and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the points-based loyalty software to track Club OpenRoad members, points and redemptions
- Create customer engagement campaigns, cross-store vehicle awareness, and additional buying opportunities
- Develop and identify sales retention opportunities through customer data analysis
- Adapt and maintain online training programs and conduct in-person training for dealership staff
- Measure and recognize top loyalty and retention individuals and dealerships
- Report KPIs and metrics that define success for dealerships and the overall company
- Implement innovative and effective loyalty, retention, and cross-redemption strategies and programs
- Communicate loyalty program benefits and news to customers through email campaigns, social media, and regular newsletters
- Organize Club OpenRoad driving and lifestyle events
- Write status reports and ad hoc analyses
- Deliver website content by working with the digital marketing team
- Manage and seek strategic affinity partners to build program benefits
- Maintain relationships with loyalty service providers to ensure all Club OpenRoad activities are complete and cost-effective
- Maintain win-back processes to address complaints resulting from the loyalty program
- Track loyalty program trends and best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned by OpenRoad management
What It Takes to Be Part of Our Dynamic Team:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role responsible for customer programs, loyalty, and retention, or equivalent, in a fast-paced industry
- Degree, diploma, or equivalent experience in marketing and business
- Strong knowledge of points-based loyalty programs and strategies preferred
- Experience with customer data platforms and analysis is considered a strong asset
- Proven success in marketing, event planning, customer rewards programs, retention programs, customer relationship, strategies and execution, metrics and analytics, partner and supplier relations, and administrative details
- Willingness to work potentially long hours, including weeknights and weekends, for customer activations and events
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with pressing deadlines, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in overall management with a results-oriented mind and willingness to do whatever it takes
- Passion for cars and knowledge of the automotive industry is an asset
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing