UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
OpenRoad Auto Group is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country. A member of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for a full-time Assistant Manager, Loyalty & Guest Relations
in our Marketing Department. This position is a one-year renewable contract.Club OpenRoad
is our company's customer loyalty program. We are looking to grow the Club and our client base to increase loyalty, retention, and lifetime value. The Assistant Manager, Loyalty & Guest Relations works with the head of marketing, the Club OpenRoad chair, and dealership management and staff. The role includes strategy, administration and metrics of all aspects of loyalty, redemption and retention. The successful candidate can be a champion and strategist, while at the same time be a detailed and self-sufficient administrator.A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
What It Takes to Be Part of Our Dynamic Team:
- Work closely with the points-based loyalty software to track Club OpenRoad members, points and redemptions
- Create customer engagement campaigns, cross-store vehicle awareness, and additional buying opportunities
- Maintain online training course and conduct in-person training for staff to know Club OpenRoad
- Measure and recognize top loyalty and retention individuals and dealerships
- Oversee the Club OpenRoad budget
- Report KPIs and metrics that define success for dealerships and the overall company
- Implement innovative and effective loyalty, retention and cross redemption programs
- Communicate loyalty program benefits and news to customers through email campaigns, social media, and regular newsletters
- Organize Club OpenRoad driving and lifestyle events
- Evaluate Club OpenRoad activities quarterly
- Write status reports and ad hoc analyses
- Deliver website content working with the digital marketing team
- Manage and seek strategic affinity partners to build program benefits
- Maintain relationship with loyalty service providers to ensure all Club OpenRoad activities are complete and cost effective
- Maintain win-back processes to address complaints resulting from the loyalty program
- Track loyalty program trends and best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned by OpenRoad management
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role responsible for customer programs, loyalty and retention, or equivalent, in a fast-paced industry
- Degree, diploma or equivalent experience in marketing and business
- Strong knowledge of points-based loyalty programs and strategies preferred
- Proven success in marketing, event planning, customer rewards programs, retention programs, customer relationship, strategies and execution, metrics and analytics, partner and supplier relations, and administrative details
- Willingness to work potentially long hours, including weeknights and weekends, for customer activations and events
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with pressing deadlines, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in overall management with a results-oriented mind and willingness to do whatever it takes
- Passion for cars and knowledge of automotive industry is preferred
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing