Assistant Manager - Join our Store Leadership Team!
Kal Tire's Management Development Program is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to become a future leader at Kal Tire. In this role, you will learn every aspect of our store operations from budgetary and operational responsibilities to mastering the technical skills of our business. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, thrives on exceeding customer expectations and excels working in a team-based, learning environment. Working Hours
Kal Tire offers
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- 8am-5pm including some Saturdays
Skills & Abilities
- Competitive wages
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
Education and Special Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience, preferably in a customer service or retail industry.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellence in customer service.
- Previous counter sales, phone sales and/or prospecting experience considered an asset.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that will involve some heavy lifting throughout the shift.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience with budget and inventory management is considered an asset.
- Committed to working in a positive, safe and supportive working environment.
- Previous experience working in a safety-first culture.
- Dedicated to creating a culture of career growth that supports an environment meant to guide team members' learning through hands-on mentoring, training and development
Proudly Canadian owned and operated since 1953
- High school diploma; post graduate diploma or degree or equivalent experience is considered an asset.
- Valid Driver's Licence.
Since the beginning-when we opened our first store in Vernon, BC, in 1953-Kal Tire has been committed to building a strong company as well as strong communities for our team members and customers.
Across Canada and around the world, we support hundreds of local organizations, engage our teams in fundraising and provide funding for the use of recycled rubber products to enhance community facilities.
At Kal Tire, helping to make our communities stronger is just a part of our culture.
We offer a culture that fosters inclusion, and respect. We value a diverse workforce and commit toproviding equal opportunities to all applicants.
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in this Assistant Manager opportunity. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.