Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm. Want to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with people who are eminent in their respective field? This job may be for you! What will your typical day look like?
Your typical day will consist of working in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field. You will develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients. You will also work with high profile clients on various missions carried out in Canada. As an Assistant Manager in Audit, you will assist in the planning and execution of audit and financial statements, contribute to the evaluation of the performance of the younger staff as well as mentoring your team. You will design and performance audit procedures for engagements as well as performing substantive testing on account and testing controls. About the team
Our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. This group understands specific business sectors which enables them to anticipate issues that will affect our clients. The result? Value-added service that ensure our clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities . Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A CPA designation or equivalent
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience working with publicly listed companies and PCAOB engagements
- Superior communication skills in English
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communication and management
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production