We are seeking a registered Architect for our Victoria, B.C. Canada office.
We are an integrated design firm that unites a dynamic team of strategists, futurists, researchers, architects, engineers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will perform in a technical role and will be a member of multidisciplinary team, participating in the design process to provide full design support throughout the project. This position will be responsible to act as a liaison with the project manager and project designer, coordinate with architects, engineers and consultants, and development of design documents into construction documentation.
Primary responsibilities will include the following:
• Incorporate design solutions using our standard procedure and project parameters.
• Effectively present ideas to clients, communicate project status, and build client relationships. Clearly communicate design issues and components to clients.
• Ensure all design deliverables meet internal and external project requirements, including time, budget, and scope.
• Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate and resolve project-related issues.
• Assist Project Manager in reviewing project performance.
• Provide constructive feedback and mentoring to project team members and provide support to design team.
• Identify scope and nature of documentation required on a project-by-project basis.
• Develop and monitor drawing mock-up and measure adherence to work plan.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Architecture. Bachelor and/or Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred. Architectural Registration and LEED accreditation preferred. Minimum 7 years of related experienced required. Must have experience leading BIM project production teams and be proficient in Revit. Strong presentation, client engagement, team building, communication, and organizational skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects is essential.
We thank all candidate for their application however only those shortlisted will be contacted due to the high volume of applications. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
About Chorius Corporate Solutions Inc.
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses. We assist Executives to make distinctive,...Read More