Our growing client is looking for an AR Manager to add to this growing team. Reporting into the CFO, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise a team of AR Specialists and Collectors
- Empower and lead while fostering an all inclusive environment
- You will oversee the management of A/R for all branches while ensuring compliance with standard policies and procedures.
- Liaise with legal counsel to participate in legal proceedings
- Conduct credit checks as needed
Ideally you have a CCP or are completing. Yo must have experience using an ERP software. You also must have intermediate level of Excel. Experience with Job Cost or Project Management based environments would be an asset. This company provides excellent benefits, three weeks vacation, bonus and lots of fun company events.
Excellent opportunity to grow. You must have excellent communication skills and be very confident.
Salary $75K - $85K range.
Please send your resume to Tina Burke
Connect with employer:
About Dulay Burke Financial Recruitment
Dulay Burke Financial Recruiters specialize in placing all levels of accounting and finance professionals at leading organizations in both contract and permanent positions. Our highly qualified rec...