AR Coordinator – Long-term temporary opportunity to work for a HQ with one of Vancouver’s largest accounting & finance team!
What- the Opportunity:
On behalf of one of Swim’s key clients, we are seeking an AR COORDINATOR on a long-term temporary basis. The successful candidate will report into their Shared Services Manager and work alongside 2 other AR Coordinators. Although this is a temporary opportunity there may be an opportunity for a permanent role in the future but it is not guaranteed and likely the successful candidate will be on Swim’s payroll for at least 6 months.
Who - The Company:
Our client is a progressive and international manufacturing organization with HQ in Burnaby and locations globally. They have been in business for over 25 years and is a stable yet consistently growing organization. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with a large and dynamic finance and accounting team in a growth-oriented environment. This company has social events throughout the year, and they look for people who can strike the balance between hard-working and fun-loving.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Build positive relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Oversee collection efforts and processes across the client’s Business Units.
- Work with AR coordinator(s) in Shared Services Center to ensure invoices and cash applications are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reconcile customer statements by processing customer returns and manual invoices.
- Responsible for bi-weekly AR and month-end financial reporting for all business units.
- Month-end processes include closing and finalizing AR and the reconciliation of the subledger, exchange rate adjustments, and accruals.
A competitive hourly rate that commensurate with experience
When & How To Apply:
This search is moving very quickly! Swim is providing our client with an on-going short-list so please let us know as soon as possible if you are interested.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance