Porsche Centre Richmondwill be one of Canada's largest Porsche dealerships .With our anticipated arrival in Richmond, BC, we are looking to build a team of driven automotive professionals who are excited to work hard and grow with the dealership. The current location is at 8060 Cambie Road, Richmond known as Porsche Now Richmond.
The brand new Porsche Centre Richmond will be opening in the Richmond Auto Mall in October 2022!
Porsche Centre Richmond is seeking two (2) Full-Time Apprentice Level 3 to join our growing team.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to build a team of passionate automotive professionals to represent the Porsche brand, then apply to grow with us!
Porsche Centre Richmond offers:
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Fun & Inclusive Culture
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive repair orders from dispatch tower/Service Advisor and perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicate with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Advise Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Inform the dispatcher when the job is started, finished, or interrupted. Be particularly attentive to Repair Orders on vehicles marked "RUSH" or "CUSTOMER WAITING".
- Maintain documentation of work performed.
- Road-test vehicles to quality-check work performed, and report any discrepancies to Service Manager.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes. Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers' cars are kept clean.
- Keep the shop area neat, clean, and free of safety hazards.
- Comply with Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Porsche Centre Richmond reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Working knowledge of automotive equipment.
- Possess strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills to ensure delivery of high-quality work.
- A highly self-motivated and organized individual.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively work with other members of the Service Department team.
- Must be committed to consistently delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- A valid British Columbia driver's license, with clean driver's abstract
- Be available to work shift Saturdays.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal-opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted
Maintenance and Technicians