UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.Position:
OpenRoad Toyota RichmondDepartment:
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly, and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Handling customer calls regarding appointment cycle and ensuring all service appointments are scheduled when due.
- Review unconfirmed appointments in the system and contact customers to confirm several days prior to the scheduled appointment date.
- Contact customers to make them aware of outstanding recalls or campaigns and book the required appointments.
- Contact customers who are due for maintenance to book appointments.
- Offer alternative dates and/or times and book new appointments into the system when the customer is unavailable for a scheduled appointment.
- Monitor incoming e-mail appointments and book as necessary.
- Conduct follow-ups with service customers shortly after their service or repair, along with determining and documenting the quality of their visit.
- Take note of all customer comments and feedback and forward it to the Service Manager.
- Update customer information on file.
- Report all and any customer complaints to Service Manager.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Must follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
- 2 years of experience in customer relations.
- Strong organizational and people skills.
- Some knowledge of automotive equipment parts and accessories.
- Good computer skills and ability to maintain records using a computerized appointment system.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to work constructively with members from all departmentswithin the dealership.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Maintenance and Technicians