Jim Pattison Auto Group is currently seeking an experienced Appointment Co-ordinator to join our team at our Downtown Toyota location for a part time Saturday shift.
Working under the direction of the Service Manager we are looking for an experienced appointment co-ordinator to serve our loyal customer base. You will be responsible for receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls for service appointments, as well as providing accurate advice and honest recommendations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answering incoming call promptly and politely.
• Verifying customer's concerns and accurately documenting on appointment booking
• Verifying customer's information for correct address, phone and email
• Verifying campaign or recall status on customer's vehicle.
• Write a brief description of the problem on the repair order to help the mechanic locate the problem.
• Explain the work performed and the charges to the customer.
• Handle customer complaints.
• Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
• Communicate effectively with Service Manager and Service team when vehicle regarding vehicle status and condition
• Additional duties as outlined by Management
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
• Desire to exceed customer expectations
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
• Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
• Applicant must be flexible with assuming day and evening shifts
• Knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds operating system
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages
• The ability to grow within an expanding and progressive dealer group
• A healthy and safe work environment
The Jim Pattison Auto Group's relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada's largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth.
Connect with employer:
About Jim Pattison Auto Group
When Jimmy Pattison opened his first new car dealership on Main Street in Vancouver in 1961 it was the start of a new era of tradition in the Automotive Industry in British Columbia. Built on custo...