Are you excited about developing state-of-the-art Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing algorithms, and designs using large data sets to solve real world problems? Do you have proven analytical capabilities and can multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
As an Applied Scientist with the Alexa AI team, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings. You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field. You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking. In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing productsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• PhD or equivalent Master's Degree plus 4+ years of experience in CS, CE, ML or related field
• 2+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
• Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related languagePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Expertise on a broad set of ML approaches and techniques, ranging from supervised to unsupervised learning including SVM, RDF & DNN.
• A track record of thoughtful leadership and contributions that have advanced the field (Published in top tier conferences in the field of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Multimodal, NLP)
• Expertise in Deep Learning Framework (MXNet, Tensor Flow, etc.).
• Experience in deploying deep learning algorithms on edge devices.
• Experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Engineering Information Technology