The Application Consultant role is project driven and will support clients through specialized consulting services to assist customers in implementing a wide array of Cayenta's products. In addition, the Consultant will have the opportunity to be a key player in planning, executing, and providing change management in the project life-cycle.
Travel is required (75%), consequently location of the candidate does not matter.Details Project Planning & Business/Workflow Analysis
Business Development & Engagement Management
- Provide Business analysis, through gap analysis, root cause analysis, facilitation of business process reviews & documentation, requirements elicitation, allowing the project team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client's needs in order to overcome barriers and achieve the organizational goals of the client.
- Assist in project planning and project scope sessions to ensure compliance with the project charter, implementation plan, and client agreements.
- Own the user acceptance testing and change management process by ensuring stakeholder satisfaction with the outcome of the project.
- Build our clients' capabilities; encouraging them to achieve success beyond their expectations by identifying opportunities for recommending additional product and services that fit the needs of our clients.
- Support Project Managers in managing engagement contracts, identifying & escalating bottlenecks, and project progress updates.
- Efficient delivery of implementation services that ensure key project milestones are met on a timely manner, in addition to exceptional utilization of assigned resources.
Product Expertise & Leadership
- Deliver onsite customer training (classroom based and individual training)
- Create and maintain training materials
- Provide remote training and support for clients as needed
- Be a leader in providing subject matter expertise to R&D and other operational groups, by understanding market trends of client needs and business practices to ensure the success of our product, incorporating industry best practices in order to maintain strengthen our position within the market
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization, plus a passion for seeing others succeed
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and work at all levels of client organization
- Experience working with both business and IT groups
- Familiarity with SQL is desired
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within deadlines
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Business Technology Management, or Management Information Systems preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer service, training, or implementation role
- Must be able to travel up 75% of the time within North America
- Bonus: Experience within the Utility Industry
Cayenta is involved in some of the most challenging and interesting projects in the technology industry and we're always looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who seek the same. One of the most important decisions we make is the next person we invite to join our team. As a Cayenta employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best, and you will be fairly compensated for your efforts. Because we provide our customers the best technologies and services in the industry, you will constantly develop new skills, learn new products, and be involved in activities that are highly valued in the marketplace. Most of all, any potential employee must be willing and able to represent our core operating principle, which simply stated is: "We value our customers as partners, therefore their success and satisfaction, as well as our own, depends on delivering excellence in everything we do."
#CB Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5611 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com
. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019