Our implementation team has an exciting opportunity for driven individuals, and we're looking for an Application Consultant that is passionate about providing segregated IT transformation for our clients. It is important for this individual t to evolve into a conduit between Operations, R&D, and our clients, working cross-functionally to become a product expert and a client process advisor.
The Application Consultant role is project driven and will support clients through specialized consulting services to assist customers in implementing a wide array of Cayenta's products. In addition, this person will have the opportunity to be a key player in planning, executing, and providing change management in the project life-cycle. Finally, our consultants will have the opportunity to travel globally or regionally, based on client locations.Details
- Work with colleagues and managers to implement and proactively manage a superior technology solution for our clients.
- Provide implementation support to new clients by leading customers through the implementation process, communicating with those involved to ensure that implementation is completed and any issues are resolved so the client can be successfully utilizing the product. Train users in system set up, administration and maintenance
- Provide Business analysis, through gap analysis, root cause analysis, facilitation of business process reviews & documentation, requirements elicitation, allowing the project team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client's needs in order to overcome barriers and achieve the organizational goals of the client.
- Understand clients' business processes and configure applications based on business needs and accepted best practices.
- Own the user acceptance testing and change management process by ensuring stakeholder satisfaction with the outcome of the project through client testing and training
- Create user documentation when required and complete hand over documentation to assist support staff in providing quality customer care.
- Build our clients' capabilities; encouraging them to achieve success beyond their expectations by identifying opportunities for recommending additional product and services that fit the needs of our clients.
- Support Project Managers in managing engagement contracts, identifying & escalating bottlenecks, and project progress updates.
- Efficient delivery of implementation services that ensure key project milestones are met on a timely manner, in addition to exceptional utilization of assigned resources.
- Be a leader in providing subject matter expertise to R&D and other operational groups, by understanding market trends of client needs and business practices to ensure the success of our product, incorporating industry best practices in order to maintain strengthen our position within the market.
What we offer?
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in providing software implementation to the utility sector
- 2+ yrs experience in system configuration
- Knowledge of utility customer (meter to cash) life cycle.
- Knowledge of a utility Customer Information System (CIS) processes and functionality
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization, plus a passion for seeing others succeed
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, with a willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and work at all levels of a client's organization
- Experience working with both business and IT groups
- Knowledge of SQL
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within deadlines
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Business Technology Management, or Management Information Systems preferred
- Must be able to travel up 75% of the time within North America
- Compensation will consist of base salary, group performance incentive, and annual bonus
- RRSP matching program and employee stock options
- Health Insurance from day 1 (medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, AD&D)
- 3 weeks' vacation
- Free parking and shuttle bus service from skytrain station
- and more!
Cayenta is involved in some of the most challenging and interesting projects in the technology industry and we're always looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who seek the same. One of the most important decisions we make is the next person we invite to join our team. As a Cayenta employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best, and you will be fairly compensated for your efforts. Because we provide our customers the best technologies and services in the industry, you will constantly develop new skills, learn new products, and be involved in activities that are highly valued in the marketplace. Most of all, any potential employee must be willing and able to represent our core operating principle, which simply stated is: "We value our customers as partners, therefore their success and satisfaction, as well as our own, depends on delivering excellence in everything we do."
#WeAreHarris Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com
. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.