We're looking for a Web Analyst to help us optimize our Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager platforms. You will be working closely with multiple stakeholders within the Marketing, Sales, and Product departments to define operational processes, gather technical requirements, and ultimately design and implement technical solutions.While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office, you will report to the Senior Manager, Business Technology & Helpdesk Services. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Design, build, and implement technical solutions within Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Engage with multiple levels of stakeholders, up to senior leadership within Marketing, Sales, and Product to gather requirements of the specific changes/additions being requested
- Translate stakeholder requirements into user stories to be executed
- Communicate the prioritization of user stories to stakeholders
- Distilling technical solutions into layman's terms and relaying those to stakeholders
- Conduct technical business analysis ensuring any changes to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager do not impact dependent processes, data integrity and/or other systems
- Identify and collaborate with appropriate subject matter experts to ensure dependent technical solutions are tested and launched without error
- Manage stakeholder expectations and deliver expected outcomes
- Work within an agile environment
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3-5 years experience and have set up Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for a midsize - large business with a website which receives significant organic inbound traffic
- A Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience i.e. understanding of how developers work and software development life cycle
- Must have worked with Google Analytics within a larger data ecosystem
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve our internal customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support