Analyst, Customer Experience (FT, Perm)
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Job Function: Communications and Social Responsibility Overview:
BCLC's two offices are located on the traditional, ancestral and unceded lands of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam Indian Band), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Peoples in Vancouver and the Tk'emlúps te Secwépemc territory, situated within the Secwépemc Nation in Kamloops. We honour and respect the people, the territory, and the land we are part of.
Joining the Social Purpose & Player Experience division at BCLC means you'll be working with a dedicated group of talented professionals in Communications, Community & Stakeholder Engagement, Public Affairs, Player Health, Customer Support Operations, Business Intelligence, Marketing, CRM and Loyalty and Player Experience. As a Crown Corporation that earns more than a billion dollars in annual profit, BCLC's commitment to giving funds back to the province is an integral part of our business, but still only one piece of a bigger picture. BCLC is committed to creating a welcoming workplace where everyone feels safe, included, and valued. For us, that means building a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We all are winners when differences are respected, valued and celebrated.
At BCLC, we exist to generate win-wins for the greater good. We believe everything we do must benefit the well-being of all involved. Through our Social Purpose, we aspire to make sure, in all of our endeavours, transactions and relationships - in the most important sense of life, livelihood, meaning, and well-being - nobody loses, and every person we touch comes out ahead.
Social Purpose is the driving force of our business, our opportunity to create a better world through innovation, engagement, and connection. BCLC aims to provide something unique that not only fills a need, but provides value to the province. Join the team responsible for telling our story, building stakeholder relationships, connecting with communities, and achieving our strategic vision for player-centred sustainable growth. Job Summary:
The Cutsomer (Player) Experience Analyst supports the Customer (Player) Experience (CX/PX) team by assisting in the planning and execution of strategies and the development of processes, KPI's and road maps to improve the player's experience. The role builds and maintains the confluence page and prepares documents and communications needed by the stakeholders. In addition, the role facilities cross-functional workshops and maintains the enterprise KPI dashboards and reports. Key Accountabilities:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Leads the planning, coordination and facilitation of cross-functional workshops to support collaboration on key PX opportunities. Identifies and addresses gaps in processes for teams who need to collaborate across the enterprise on PX
- Gathers and analyzes research, insights and data to identify opportunities and pain points for players and share those insights with the respective PX Managers. Supports and helps manage a backlog of PX opportunities and plans to resolve in JIRA. Establishes a process to integrate PX JIRA board with other teams JIRA boards
- Builds and maintains the PX internal communication plan, including management of shared workspaces such as the PX section on the HUB, the PX OneDrive and the PX Confluence site. Produces high quality communications for strategic stakeholders at various levels of the organization from specialists and managers to directors and executives as needed.
- Maintains player journey maps and is responsible for building out the full BCLC journey atlas. Works with PX teams to embed journey mapping into their processes. Manages the PX team's KPI dashboard by tracking, analyzing and reporting on enterprise KPIs.
- Manages monthly PX governance sessions between Directors and Managers, including setting up meetings, preparing agendas, capturing action items and communicating decisions.
- Monitors and maintains PX team budgets during projects, implementations, tests and pilots. Executes purchase requisitions and POs to facilitate payments between BCLC, and vendors as required.
- Proactively builds, develops, and maintains strong working relationships with internal departments, business partners, external agencies, regulatory and government bodies. Liaises with vendors as needed to develop agreements and plans.
- Monitors CX industry trends and best practices and shares insights with PX team and cross-functional stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- A diploma or degree in a business, commerce, engineering, project management, or other related discipline;
- 3-5 years as a project coordinator and or analyst supporting product and/or project teams;
- Experience with creating user journey maps;
- Experience with copywriting, specifically for online/website content;
- Stakeholder management experience;
- Related experience in customer experience management or design thinking is an asset;
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, SAP, Sales Force Data Centre is an asset;
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead project calls and take detailed notes;
- Good understanding of project and product management lifecycles;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project;
- Familiarity with journey mapping tools like Miro, Figma or similar;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Strong problem-solving management skills;
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills with close attention to detail;
- Solid knowledge of retail equipment (e.g. point of sale systems and visual displays) is an asset;
- Understanding of B.C. gaming industry and/or CX trends would be an asset.
- Effective November 22, 2021, BCLC requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by Health Canada). Full vaccination will be required before commencing employment with BCLC unless a legal exemption is obtained.
- To build a rich diverse workforce representing the communities which we serve, we welcome applications from people of all colours and cultures, persons with diverse abilities, and members of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
- BCLC values work life balance and offers remote work options for its employees.
- Relocation assistance is available for successful job candidates.
- If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance at any step of your application, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For over more than a decade, we have been recognized as one of BC's Top Employers - and we are constantly seeking ways to improve our employee and player experience. To learn more about BCLC, please visit: https://corporate.bclc.com/
This opportunity will remain open until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and be 19 years of age to work at BCLC.
Government Sales and Marketing