--AWS S3 Hiring Event - Paris - November 18-22, 2019--
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is going to be in Paris this November to interview talented Software Engineers - we want to meet you!
Through the use of pioneering techniques in computing, developers are able to durably store their on Amazon's proven computing infrastructure to achieve virtually limitless storage capacity at minimal cost. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of , at any time, from anywhere on the web. It gives any developer access to the same highly scalable, reliable, secure, fast, inexpensive infrastructure that Amazon uses to run its own global network of web sites. The service aims to maximize benefits of scale and to pass those benefits on to developers.
Our team is responsible for building the core features lifecycle workflows, cross region replication, versioning, multi-part upload and static website hosting. The services we build and operate grow at an incredible rate, committed to usage from customers across 190 countries..
As a Software Engineer on this team, you will have the unique opportunity of not just designing, developing and owning entire sub- with hard system problems but also designing API's that are used by millions of applications around the world and by doing so defining S3 for customers. The work you do here is going to significantly drive growth not just in S3 but the AWS ecosystem.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 4+ years of industry experience with modern programming language like , C++ or C#
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong foundation in , structures, OO and core Computer Science concepts
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern OO programming language such as (prefrred), C# or C++
• Experience with building highly-available and scalable systems
• Understanding of networking protocols
• Understanding of how storage systems work
• Comfortable using environments
• Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• MS/Phd Degree in Computer Science
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
Software and Programming