Paladin Security is the security company of choice among some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
The Paladin Security Operations Centre ensures a constant communication link between Paladin employees, clients, and management, and it provides a centralized escalation point 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. While experience in security or alarm monitoring would be valuable, time spent in a call center or dispatching role would be considered a key attribute in understanding the responsibilities of the position.
The Operator must have the ability to communicate effectively with emergency personnel, mobile officers and our clients. This position requires that all Operators be prepared to provide an exceptional level of service and support to both our internal and external customers, and all Paladin employees.
- Act as the first line of contact for our clients, handling all calls in a professional and calm demeanor.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain a good rapport with all Paladin employees and management staff
- Remain cognizant of the confidential information that must be handled by this position
- Dispatch alarm response calls effectively, concisely, and within designated time frames
- Respond to alarms in a timely manner while ensuring all account instructions are followed correctly
- Ensure all dispatches are properly documented
- Accurately update accounts
- Perform other tasks as requested
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate, and problem solve
- Close attention to detail
- Strong computer knowledge; proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with others effectively
- Function effectively in a fast paced and stressful environment
- Professionalism in all situations
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security has the highest pre-employment standards in the security industry. In fact, a large part of our clients' satisfaction is derived from the people we attract and retain over the long...