Job Skills / Requirements Overview
Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today! Job Description YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a customer service star to join our team! Become an integral part of the safety and security team and help passengers and airport staff with wayfinding, access control and other security needs. We are currently accepting applications for various full-time, part-time and casual/on-call positions. WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this role, you get the chance to work alongside with other airport services, such as CBSA agents and airline staff. As an Airport Security Officer, your main duties will include anticipating and addressing inquiries, hazards, obstacles, and traffic concerns, patrolling the facility regularly, ensuring authorized entry to secure areas only, and writing detailed incident reports. YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Are eligible to work in Canada.
- Have prior experience and a valid security license, which are considered an asset. If not, you're in luck! We'll help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
Airport security officers are subject to thorough background checks and security clearances, in addition to carrying a valid Security License. NICE TO HAVE:
Please note that applicants seeking employment at the airport must be able to obtain and maintain a RAIC (Restricted Area Identity Card) as identified in the Canadian Aviation Security Regulations. Paladin Security will assist in processing the RAIC. Click here for further information about the application process. PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Valid Restricted Area Identification Card is preferred.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills, including working under pressure.
- Discretion when handling confidential and private information.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma.
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Please note that interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone, video chat, and in-person. LET'S GET STARTED!
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
Valid BC Security Licence
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 10