Advisor Support and Investment Team Lead (Cantonese Speaking)
Our client is a reputable Financial Planning firm with an exceptional corporate culture and a mission to deliver value-driven solutions to clients. They are searching for a dependable, proactive and service-oriented Advisor Support and Investment Team Lead to join their tight-knit team. The ideal candidate is someone who has excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and can thrive in an environment with a variety of responsibilities to support business goals.
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Provide support to Advisors with investment planning and recommendations
- Manage an accurate and complete system of client files and compile documents as needed
- Act as primary contact person for clients, directing and responding appropriately to varying client inquiries
- Proactively develop rapport with clients and call clients on scheduled basis to check in, set up meetings or follow up on service
- Prepare spreadsheets and presentations for client proposals
- Maintain updated fund performance reports
- Ensure all company records and relevant investment files are accurately organized
- Assist with new account openings and client account administration
- Manage the calendar and maintain an accurate schedule of appointments for the Financial Advisory team, including conference calls, client events and meetings
- At least 5 years’ related experience in the Financial Services industry
- Fluency in verbal and written Cantonese is a strong asset
- Ability to demonstrate high level of professionalism and service at all times to develop excellent client relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, reliable and diligent with all aspects of work and an ability to exercise discretion with confidential matters
- Skillful at managing multiple priorities through effective organization and time management
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite and working knowledge of CRMs and industry software
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume to Alana Briggs by clicking on the "APPLY" button. Alana can be reached at 604-662-8967 ext. 103 in confidence. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Posted: November 13, 2017
Closes:January 12, 2018