Whistler Blackcomb's Mission Statement is "Experience of a Lifetime"
Love what you do! Because that's what we're all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don't miss the chance to work and play in BC's winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you've got. #wbworkloveTop five reasons to work in the Whistler Blackcomb Call Center:
What you'll be doing:
- Flexibility: We'll work with you to create a schedule that meets your needs, including options like: 4 or 5 day weeks, weekends off, the ability to take one or two months off during summer.
- Leadership: A dedicated support team that focuses on your needs.
- Benefits: Full time status makes you eligible for free season passes for you and your dependents plus staff discounts on season long kids club programs.
- Growth: The opportunity to continuously expand your skills and knowledge through ongoing training and development.
- Networking: Work closely with employees from other departments and divisions and build relationships that will last a lifetime!
- To continually strive to exceed our Guest's expectations
- Answering guest in-bound calls and emails
- Proactively promoting and selling lift tickets, season passes, lessons, rentals, activities and events.
- Staying up to date on all Whistler Blackcomb products, policies and operations in order to provide the highest level of guest service at all times.
- Handle all inquiries and complaints in a professional and competent manner employing a win-win attitude.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Call Center Supervisor or Manager
- Opportunities for additional projects and responsibilities can be made available throughout the season
- Satisfactory criminal record check.
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be The Best, and showing that We Care
- Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work effectively with dynamic and constantly changing information
- Good knowledge of POS systems, Word, Excel and Outlook is an asset
- Previous telephone experience is an asset
- Broad experience in various aspects of customer service an asset
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! ( www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb ).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177979
Hospitality and Tourism