169523 Position Title:
Advanced Analyst External Description: Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
At EA, we inspire the world to play by developing, publishing, and distributing the world's best games. Our EA Vancouver studio is looking for an Advanced Data Analyst to support our FIFA franchise. You will perform deep analysis on the trends and behaviours of players within our game and use them to develop data-driven insights to inform decisions around the future of FIFA for years to come, and you will tackle complex questions with our partners across the business to identify opportunities and guide product strategy. Responsibilities
- Participate in a diverse range of strategic projects in response to partner needs.
- Perform analysis that explores the deep complexities of how players engage with the game, its live services, and each other. Translate these findings into recommendations to adjust the game's design, and project how those adjustments will affect our game.
- Work with game designers and producers to understand their design intents, translate analysis into realistic recommendations for them, and establish success criteria for their resulting actions.
- Provide data-driven insights to senior leaders/executives on the FIFA team to promote business optimization, growth strategies and guide important decisions for the game.
- Mentor and help grow a team of accomplished analysts and leaders. Provide oversight and use analytics expertise to ensure applicable outcomes.
- Provide recommendations on analytic methodologies to meet the needs of our partners and enhance the team's capabilities.
- Organize and lead sessions to understand partner needs and identify opportunities.
- Consolidate your investigations and recommendations into well-written and compelling presentations.
- Build partnerships across the organization, becoming a trusted partner and managing expectations, timelines, and risks throughout a project life cycle.
City: State: Remote?:
- Result-oriented person with minimum of 5 years of professional experience performing all aspects of business and enterprise level analysis.
- Education in Business, Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Analytics, or a related field.
- Experience analyzing large-scale, user-level data data to make recommendations based on user behaviour.
- Track record in an advisory role with an in-depth knowledge of quantitative techniques and tools including regression, survival analysis, classification, forecasting, and clustering.
- Expertise in establishing structure and coherence when presented with complex problems.
- Strong command in using an analytics skillset to translate data into insights and tangible recommendations.
- Experience leading presentations for wide audiences and large groups, including senior management.
- Experience managing deliverables, producing high-quality results, and building analysis plans with clear deliverables, ownership, and communication.
- Excellent skills using statistical software, including R and Python.
- Excellent SQL skills; experience with big data ecosystems such as Hive/Hadoop.
0 Community / Marketing Title:
Advanced Analyst - FIFA/SPORTS Company Profile:
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.EEOText:
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. Date Opened:
2021-11-16 21:43:32.97 EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams' careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they're taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn't end at the workplace-we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we're doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We're looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers-people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren't just keeping up-we're staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.