ADMN O 27R - Senior Primary Care Program Developer Position Classification
Administrative Officer R27 Union
GEU Work Options
Victoria, BC V9B 6X2 CA (Primary)Salary Range
$80,652.20 - $91,992.70 annually Close Date
5/30/2023 Job Type
Regular Full Time Temporary End Date Ministry/Organization
BC Public Service -> Health Ministry Branch / Division
Primary Care Division Job Summary Bring your vision, leadership and management skills to this important role
The Primary Care Division is responsible for setting provincial direction to support achieving a high functioning primary health care system that meets the needs of all British Columbians. This includes developing strategies and policies using a population-based methodology and health sector performance management framework, supporting implementation activities at the provincial, regional and local levels, and measuring and monitoring progress in alignment with the quadruple aim of achieving better health outcomes and experiences for both providers and patients, at sustainable system costs.
The Senior Primary Care Program Developer is responsible for developing programs of strategic importance to the ministry from concept, to implementation and evaluation.Job Requirements:
- Master's degree in business administration, public administration, health administration, law, economics or related field and 3 years of *progressive, recent related experience; OR
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, public administration, health administration, law, economics or related field and 4 of years *progressive, recent and related experience; OR
- Diploma in public administration, business administration, health administration, law, economics or a related field and 5 years *progressive, recent and related experience; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
*Progressive, recent and related experience must include the following:
- Experience in research, policy development, performance review and financial/economic analysis.
- Experience negotiating agreements and working collaboratively in partnership arrangements.
Preference may be given to applicants with the following:
- Experience in the health sector or social science field.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Kisom.Dempster@gov.bc.ca
.About this Position:
An eligibility list may be established for future permanent and/or temporary opportunities.
Flexible work options are available, this position may be able to work one or more days at home per week subject to an approved Telework Agreement .Working for the BC Public Service:
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
The Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service can help Indigenous applicants (First Nations [status or non-status], Métis or Inuit) interested in BC Public Service job positions.How to Apply:
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the job requirements list above.Cover Letter: NO
- Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.Resume: YES
- A resume is required as part of your application; however, it may not be used for initial shortlisting purposes.Questionnaire: YES
- You will need to complete a basic questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements.
Helpful tips, videos and more regarding the application process can be found on the Your Job Application website. If you are experiencing technical difficulty applying, e-mail BCPSA.Hiring.Centre@gov.bc.ca
, before the stated closing time, and we will respond as soon as possible.Additional Information:
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located at the bottom of the posting.
Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.Job Category
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians